|Dimensions||11 × 11 cm|
Wild Lilies Scented Candle MEDEA 350g
Medea’s gift – a robe embroidered with gold, left lying on Glauce’s marriage bed – was sweetly redolent of wild lilies. Exultant, Glauce put it on and ran straight to the mirror. The first and last thing she saw was her triumphant smile twist into a grimace of pain as a deathly burning raced across her body entire.
The sorceress Medea smiled. The colchicine poison – made from the stamens of lilies – was enough to kill not one but all the women who dared make sweet eyes at Jason.
Be transported by the Greek National Opera into the atmospheres and worlds of iconic opera and ballet works, through the aromas of its unique range of scented candles.
An exquisite Wild lilies scented candle inspired by the opera Medea by Luigi Cherubini, to be presented at the Greek National Opera in April and May 2023.
Top Notes: Black Pepper & Saffron
Middle Notes: Wild Lilies
Base Notes: Violet
– Handmade, high-quality scented candle.
– Contains a mix of top-quality plant oils, waxes, and food-grade paraffin.
– Enriched with scents checked and certified by the world’s most major perfumery companies.
– Includes a 100% cotton wick (lead free).
– Gives a clean burn, free from black smoke.
– Burn time: more than 90 hours.
– 100% recyclable packaging.
– Produced exclusively in Greece.
– A handmade candle in a black – gold glass jar.
– An exclusive handmade carton.
– A small informative leaflet (in Greek and English), listing the scent notes and the candle’s special features.
Colour: Black & Gold
Size: 11 x 11 cm